You should know about Node.js so click here to know What is Node.js.
Note: I will notify you of further updates.?
Node.js Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Node.js?
2. Why use Node.js?
Node.js makes building scalable network programs easy. Some of its advantages include:
- It is generally fast
- It almost never blocks
- It offers a unified programming language and data type
- Everything is asynchronous
- It yields great concurrency
3. What are the features of Node.js?
Here are the following key features of Node.js:
- Real time Data intensive.
Example – Multiplayer Games, Stock Trading, Chat App etc.
- Highly scalable servers for Web Applications.
Example – E-Commerce, Social Media, REST API etc.
- Builds fast and scalable network Applications.
Example – Proxy Server, Backend web services, HTTP Web Server etc.
- Event driven and Asynchronous.
- No Buffering
- Very Fast.
- Single Threaded but highly Scalable.
4. What is Globals in Node.js?
Global, Process and Buffer are combinedly termed as Globals.
Global: It’s a global namespace object
Process: Its also a global object but it provides essential functionality to transform a synchronous function into a asynchronous callback.
Buffer: Raw data is stored in instances of the Buffer class.
5. Explain REPL in Node.js.
The REPL stands for Read Eval Print Loop, which is a simple program that accepts the commands, evaluates the commands, and prints their results. It represents a computer environment like Unix/Linux shell or a window console in which we can enter the command and the system responds with output. REPL performs the following tasks:
Execute the data structure.
Print the result
Loop the command until user presses Ctrl+C two time.
I hope you like this post, Please feel free to comment below, suggestion and problems!