You should know about Node.js so click here to know What is Node.js.
Note: I will notify you of further updates.🙂
Node.js Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Node.js?
2. Why use Node.js?
Node.js makes building scalable network programs easy. Some of its advantages include:
- It is generally fast
- It almost never blocks
- It offers a unified programming language and data type
- Everything is asynchronous
- It yields great concurrency
3. What are the features of Node.js?
Here are the following key features of Node.js:
- Real time Data intensive.
Example – Multiplayer Games, Stock Trading, Chat App etc.
- Highly scalable servers for Web Applications.
Example – E-Commerce, Social Media, REST API etc.
- Builds fast and scalable network Applications.
Example – Proxy Server, Backend web services, HTTP Web Server etc.
- Event driven and Asynchronous.
- No Buffering
- Very Fast.
- Single Threaded but highly Scalable.
4. What is Globals in Node.js?
Global, Process and Buffer are combinedly termed as Globals.
Global: It’s a global namespace object
Process: Its also a global object but it provides essential functionality to transform a synchronous function into a asynchronous callback.
Buffer: Raw data is stored in instances of the Buffer class.
5. Explain REPL in Node.js.
The REPL stands for Read Eval Print Loop, which is a simple program that accepts the commands, evaluates the commands, and prints their results. It represents a computer environment like Unix/Linux shell or a window console in which we can enter the command and the system responds with output. REPL performs the following tasks:
Execute the data structure.
Print the result
Loop the command until user presses Ctrl+C two time.
I hope you like this post, Please feel free to comment below, suggestion and problems!