The speed that your site loads up to the visitor is very important. It is an important factor for search engine rankings, conversions, and the perception of your brand. In order to grab the attention of your visitors.
In this article Top 5 Best WordPress Caching Plugins that can help you to speed up your site.Top 5 Best WordPress Caching PluginsClick To Tweet
Best Caching Plugins for WordPress
Let’s cover the Top 5 Best WordPress Caching Plugins 2018 for you.
#1. WP Rocket
WP Rocket is one of the best caching solutions for WordPress and the only premium plugin on our list. It is tremendously user-friendly and a lifesaver for webmasters who find technical terms and web programming to be perplexing.
- Simple, fast, and intuitive setup.
- Page caching is immediately activated.
- Google Fonts Optimization minimizes HTTP requests.
- Integrates seamlessly with CloudFlare.
Price: Premium version starting at $39/year
#2. WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache is a free caching solution available for WordPress. Its caching mechanism is fairly easy to understand. The plugin basically generates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog and caches it instead of the WordPress PHP scripts.
- Page compression and dynamic caching
- Support for Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Caching for visitors using a mobile device
- Scheduler to manage deletion and re-caching at given intervals
- And more
#3. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache is a popular WordPress caching plugin however it comes with many additional features that many users may find confusion or unnecessary. It allows for improved browser caching, and minifies all of your .js and .css files to a minimum size.
- CDN Support
- Browser caching
- Database caching
- Object caching
- And lots more
#4. WP Fastest Cache
WP Fastest Cache plugin is “the simplest and fastest WP Cache system”. Similar to WP Super Cache, WP Fastest Cache generates static HTML files based on your dynamic WordPress blog and saves it in the cache.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Supports CDN and SSL
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices and logged-in users
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
WordFence is 100% free and open-source security software supported by a large team dedicated exclusively to WordPress security? It is actually a security plugin, designed to protect your site from various attacks. But with WordFence 5.0 came their Falcon Engine, which definitely is the coolest name for a caching plugin.
- Firewall blocks complex and brute force attacks
- Security Scan alerts you quickly in the event of a security issue
- Threat Defense Feed keeps Wordfence up to date with the latest security data
- Robust login security features
- Configurable security alerts
- Gain insight into traffic and hack attempts
- Security incident recovery tools
We hope this article helped you find the right caching plugin for your site. There are a lot to choose from, but what plugins you use on your website depends on what you need.
Have a question, suggestion or feedback?
Do you use any other plugins for recent posts? Feel free to list them in the comment section below.