We are currently accepting good quality articles for our website. If you are a web developer or web designer or from any technological background, or even if you are a technical writer, you can submit your article to our website.
What We Are Looking For?
You can submit articles related to any programming language, software or web development, like:
- WordPress Development(Themes, Plugins, News and Updates, Tips etc.)
- Web Design(HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Photoshop etc.)
- Content Management System(WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento etc.)
- Mobile Applications
- Programming(C, C++, C#, PHP etc.)
- Tips & Tricks
- Code Snippets
- Or any topic for which you can write good tutorial
You can also submit about useful tips, latest web design & development trends etc.
What Are Not Allowed?
For guest post at Web Shouters you should send us post that will be useful for our readers. We will not publish anything if we think it is not useful to our readers. And also you need to send us unique and fresh content. Copy pasted content would simply be rejected.
Guidelines for Submitting a Guest Post
- be well written and explained
- have required screenshots or images
- not be copied from somewhere else
- be tested whether it is working or not
- Do not use promotional links in the body of the article
- We will check your post for uniqueness. So the content you are sending should be unique
Yes I have a Post to send what should I do?
You need to send us the post with required screenshot, and if it is a programming tutorial the whole source code in zip format. We will review your tutorial and if we found it good then we will publish it.
Send your tutorials at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send in .docx or .zip format
Submit Your Article
Once your article is ready as per our above-mentioned guidelines, Please fill out the form below and send us your article idea today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any other information or guidelines feel free to contact us anytime. Please email us at email@example.com.