Today, I will discuss the most important popular seo plugins for WordPress with features. You must use the Best SEO Plugins, which allows you to increase your WordPress blog ranking top.
There are a lot of popular seo plugins in the WordPress repository. So, to select the best one as per your need might be difficult sometimes and as well time-consuming to test all. Here I am helping you to choose the best one for your blog site.
Best WordPress SEO Plugins
Let’s cover the Top 10 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress 2017 for you.
#1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular WordPress plugins ever. It is also one of the best SEO plugin for WordPress powered websites. Here we will take a look at the features of the plugin.
- Fully control which pages are indexed by Google.
- Analysis of your on-page content
- Support for XML site mapping
- The ability to tweak meta descriptions and SEO title tags
Many more features.
Broken Link Checker plugin will check your posts, comments and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found. Here we will take a look at the features of the plugin.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).